Who we are
Our website address is: http://beyondxpression.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect personal information, including your first and last name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, transaction information, credit or debit card information, birth month and day, content interests, cookies, domain name, browser type, operating system and additional usage data. We may collect this information when you:
· make a purchase online or by phone;
· save your information with us online or visit our site (Cookies);
· opt in for emails or request catalogs or other marketing materials;
· participate in a contest, sweepstakes, promotion or survey;
· make inquiries concerning our merchandise or services;
· participate in any geolocation services we offer (e.g., to inform you of new products and promotions that may be of interest to you.); and/or
· are referred to us through a third-party marketing promotion.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We may share your personal information for the purposes described above in the following ways:
· In the event of the sale or a merger of Beyond Xpressions, information we have collected may be among the assets transferred.
· We may share certain personal information with companies who provide certain services to us such as shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, and promotions management. We share only that information necessary for these companies to perform their requested services. Additionally, these companies are contractually obligated to protect this information and to use it for no other purpose.
· With co-sponsors of contests, sweepstakes or promotions.
· With reputable companies whose products we believe may be of interest to you. We share only first and last names and mailing addresses but not email addresses.
· With law enforcement upon request, as required by applicable law (such as by court order or subpoena), if necessary, in connection with a fraud investigation, or to protect and defend our customers’ and our interests.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We use various technologies and processes to help protect your information. Information such as your credit or debit card account number is transmitted through a secure server using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, absolute security can never be guaranteed.
We will never request your credit card or other personal information by email. If you receive an email that appears to be a request from us for personal information, Do Not Respond, as this may be a “phishing” scam designed to steal your information. Never include your credit or debit card number or other sensitive information in an email as it is not a secure means of transmitting information. We will only request such information during secure transactions on our site or through our Customer Service team.
It is your responsibility to safeguard any password you create to access “My Account” and to sign out when your visit is complete.